The Mission of the D.K. Kim Foundation is to construct global communities that fight poverty and promote innovation through Entrepreneurship, Scholarship, and Service.
- That the next generation is our future. The world will become a better place when we invest our resources into the next generation.
- That Jesus is our living God and we have been called to bring the good news to the entire world. We are here to disseminate Christian values to our society.
- That financial self-sufficiency dignifies human life. Through effective training and education, poverty can be avoided and hope will be granted.
The Foundation will…
- Focus on raising the future leaders of our societies by supporting an educational institution that meets our vision.
- Create a learning environment where the next generation is taught valuable skills and Christian values.
- Give tools to those in need to become financially self-sufficient and self-reliant.